Website Terms, Privacy, & Disclaimers
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer - Lindsay Stone ("me", “my” and "I") provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as advice or medical care. All information provided through this website, on our blog, or through my email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with me. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
In accordance with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines, some of the content of this blog provides my family income. Therefore this blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation [except from Mary Kay. see sections (5) & (7) below]. I believe in honesty & will always disclose content that is paid or sponsored. I do not change my opinions based on compensation, and will strive to provide my readers with the most accurate and trustworthy information when they visit this site.
(2) Third Party Disclaimer - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom I have no control. Therefore, I make no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Lindsay Stone, its contributors, and licensees, and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use my protected information without my written consent.
(5) Mary Kay Affiliation - I am an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay and use this website to promote social interaction, my personal beauty tips, freebies to interact with my social groups online, skincare information from my personal experience, and my personal Mary Kay opinions. I DO NOT sell products from this site, the blog, or through the connected facebook/instagram pages. You DO NOT need to be a Mary Kay customer in order to use this website and participate in my social groups. If you do choose to purchase from me, although we may speak about the products through this website or on social media, text, email, or on the phone, all sales will be placed & completed through me in person or online by visiting my Mary Kay website www.marykay.com/lindsaystone in accordance with Mary Kay’s terms & conditions for product sales and consultant conduct. (i)
(6) Skincare/Color Matching Services - All skincare counseling and color matching is FREE and will always be FREE in accordance with Mary Kay’s company policy (ii). As a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, I serve my clients personally and professionally online and in person and color matching services are part of being introduced to the product and would serve as a “digital” version of the in-person facial.
(7) Recommendations/Affiliate links on this website - “Mary Kay Inc. has always recommended that Independent Beauty Consultants who may be involved in more than one business keep their businesses completely separate. This would include 1. not using your Mary Kay Skin Care Classes as a forum to sell another product or service; 2. not using your association with the Mary Kay independent sales force to directly or indirectly foster another business; and 3. not using Mary Kay’s Consultant Locator to send unsolicited emails to members of the Mary Kay independent sales force to sell another product or service or to foster another business which violates the Terms of Usage.” (iii) Being a member of the email list is 100% voluntary and is an opt-in area of this site that serves as a social group for women who are interested in becoming an Independent Beauty Consultant. You may opt out any time. Subjects include articles about running a business and my personal business as a Mary Kay Independent Consultant. Any additional products that are recommended (including affiliate links) are not supported or endorsed by Mary Kay, either directly or indirectly, nor do they affect your status as a valued customer. You will NEVER be asked to purchase any products on this site. Recommendations listed in the “Members” area are my own opinions and personal business tools/recommendations are completely separate from my Mary Kay business and will not affect your desire to find out more about becoming a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant or a member of my team.
If you have any questions regarding the statements above, please email me at email@example.com.
// Source LEGAL -EASE Information for all members of the Mary Kay Ind. Sales Force: (i) Part IV - [Mary Kay in Retail Establishments], (ii) Part II - [Section III: Charging for skincare classes], (iii) Part I - [Section I: Your relationship with Mary Kay]